User Tag List

Thread: Hotfix 0.4.1

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hotfix 0.4.1

Hello Everyone:

The Indominus Server will be taken offline on Saturday, January 6, 2017 @ 12:00AM EST, so Hotfix: 0.4.1 can be pushed. A simple restart is expected, no real downtime.

Patch Notes

• Fixed issue where some wearables objects could not be moved to another container.
    • Fixed issue getting the “You do not have permission to access that container” error when trying to buy certain items from the Veteran Reward vendor.
    • Fixed issue that allowed all professions to be able to wear Mandalorian Armor. Only Bounty Hunter, Commando, and Officers may now wear this armor.

May the Force be with you all!!

SWG: VoH STAFF
    Last edited by Iosnowore; 01-05-2018 at 11:12 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i've got a problem since few days, my vohpatcher won't work and bugged my launcher, i just can launch the game through the client
    but can' t update, and the link to vohpatcher doesn't work, can anyone give me a valid link please ? thanks

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodel View Post
    Hi, i've got a problem since few days, my vohpatcher won't work and bugged my launcher, i just can launch the game through the client
    but can' t update, and the link to vohpatcher doesn't work, can anyone give me a valid link please ? thanks
    Hello @Rodel , sorry about that. The admin that takes care of the website has been absent for a little bit and hasn't been able to fix it. I applied a temporary fix on the patcher server side so you should be able to get the vohpatcher from the website now.

Player
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it was patch 0.4 or this one, but something broke Avatar loot tables and the spy steal ability.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iosnowore View Post
    Hello @Rodel , sorry about that. The admin that takes care of the website has been absent for a little bit and hasn't been able to fix it. I applied a temporary fix on the patcher server side so you should be able to get the vohpatcher from the website now.

thanks a lot ! sorry for not having done any introduction of myself anywhere on the forum yet, as i told you i don't have yet
    much time to play since there's a child at home it was christmas holidays but now everyone's back to work/school and i may
    find some more time alone to log in. Anyway i had a last question, i see there's a TCG option in the launcher, is there a TCG server
    available ? (i was wondering about lots if items i collected on SOE SWG as guises sith/vapaad/... or vehicles).
    I bet not much people will see me as i'm living in france :'(

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodel View Post
    thanks a lot ! sorry for not having done any introduction of myself anywhere on the forum yet, as i told you i don't have yet
    much time to play since there's a child at home it was christmas holidays but now everyone's back to work/school and i may
    find some more time alone to log in. Anyway i had a last question, i see there's a TCG option in the launcher, is there a TCG server
    available ? (i was wondering about lots if items i collected on SOE SWG as guises sith/vapaad/... or vehicles).
    I bet not much people will see me as i'm living in france :'(
    Ah that is fine. :P And yes there is a TCG server, but it will be released in Game Update 2.

Thread Information