Thread: Operations Resignation

Player
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Operations Resignation

Good Evening, Vision of Hope:

A good many of you may be surprised by this announcement, however, in light of the circumstances, it is, what it is.

There has been a lot of drama over the last few weeks. Make no mistake, the perpetrators of this drama, are all from people who we're both fired from staff, and banned from the community, as a future announcement will show. They have not only targeted and gone after me, but they have also taken steps to stalk, harass and attack my wife, both by way of social media, email and phone, and I CANNOT AND WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOR IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, NOR WILL I ALLOW MY FAMILY TO BE PUT IN HARM'S WAY FOR THIS PROJECT OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Due to the actions of those people, effective today, on Friday, April 13, 2018 at 11:59 PM, I will be resigning as Operations Lead of SWG: Vision of Hope, so that the project may move on from the shadow of this drama that they have thrown upon us.

This project has always been a good one. Sure, we've had our hurdles since our founding, however, we have learned from each instance, and we've been all the better for it. Nevertheless, I have enjoyed my time getting to know everyone. All the guilds, cities, all the staff, and most importantly, the players. All of you together, make this project succeed, and I can say with absolute certainty that we would not be where we are today, without all of you, working together, as you have been, for the betterment of the project.

Iosnowore and Erebus will continue as the Administrators of Vision of Hope, they have done a phenomenal job, and I have no doubt that they will continue to do so.

The staff and community here, are far better than any other, of any project that I've ever had the privilege and honor of working with. It has been truly my honor to serve as your Operations Lead, and whatever the future may bring, know, that the Community, the Staff, and the project as a whole, will always have my respect, admiration, and support.

I will return at some point in the future, however, at least for now, my priority has to be my family, and what is in their best interest.

This is Dark, signing off.
    Last edited by Dark; 04-13-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Thread Information