DUE TO STAFF ABUSE BEING ALLOWED TO RUN RAPANT ON SO MANY PROJECT, WE ARE PUBLICALLY DISPLAYING THE STEPS NECESSARY FOR THE REMOVAL OF STAFF ON THE GROUNDS OF STAFF/ADMIN ABUSE, AS WELL AS OTHER INFORMATION REGARDING WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INVESTIGATING ALLEGATIONS AGAINST STAFF.
The following are specific clauses that staff are not permitted to do, under any circumstances. Any breaches qualifies for Allegations of Misconduct, Abuse and Corruptions, which are:
- Absolutely no unauthorized use of GM or Staff Accounts. GM or Staff Accounts are to be only used for authorized actions. GM or Staff Accounts are not meant to be "played" on and are deemed as support only. Authorized uses,
would include, but not limited to, working on tickets for forums, issues with DM's from discord or forums (stuck character, frozen character, etc), player and staff events, ingame moderations (viewing or watching specific
players or groups for exploits, hacks, etc.).
Unauthorized uses include, but not limited to, spawning items for personal or another's personal gain, PvPing, PvEing content or anything that would be deemed as "playing" and not support/work.
All Staff must adhere and uphold to the Discord Guidelines, Community Standards, Character Naming Policy, and all other Legal Guidelines or Policies, just as players must.
Staff are not permitted to leak privledged information regarding staff discussions or topics. Staff discussions, in any manner, towards content, server, announcements or the project, are considered privledged and confidential information. Leaking any substance includes, but is not limited to: texts, pictures, screenshots, or records, etc, from any staff chat, voice or text.
Any Member of Staff (Even Admins) found to be in breach of these guidelines, will be subject to allegations of misconduct, abuse and corruption and will be investigated by Internal Affairs.
INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
On the direction of the Administration Staff, the Internal Affairs Bureau has been formed and given the task to root out any and all concurrent Staff/Admin Abuse, as well as to prevent any future Staff/Admin Abuse and Corruption. The mission of the Internal Affairs Bureau is to conduct thorough, timely, and impartial investigations of alleged misconduct by the members of the Vision of Hope Staff. These investigations will be appropriately documented in a legal and ethical manner. The foundation of staff is built on integrity, they are accountable to themselves as well as the community, that which they are entrusted to serve.
The Internal Affairs Burea's primary function is to receive, process and investigate complaints made against the members of the SWG: Vision of Hope Staff. When a complaint is received, every effort is made to ensure a thorough, timely, and impartial investigation of the allegation(s) contained within the complaint. The openness of Internal Affairs in the acceptance of a complaint is a principle element of professionalism and community responsiveness. All complaints are processed and reviewed by the Internet Affairs Bureau for review and final disposition.
The duties of the Staff assigned to Internal Affairs includes:
- Thoroughly and Impartially Investigating all Allegations of Misconduct, Abuse and Corruption of Staff.
- Investigating all Allegations in a timely manner.
- Record, Register and Maintain Active Control of all Investigations against Staff.
- Maintain the Confidentiality of the Internal Affairs Investigations and Archived Records.
- Prepare a Quarterly Report of Incidents Investigated and/or logged by the Internal Affairs Bureau.
In the event that Staff or Admins are found guilty of misconduct, abuse or corruption, Internal Affairs has the authority to fire him or her, without administration review.
The results of all complaints and allegations are called findings, and are compiled and assigned one of seven, possible, classifications:
- Sustained: The allegation is supported by sufficient evidence to conclude the commission of the allegation(s).
- Not Sustained: There is insufficient evidence to either prove or disprove the complaint or allegation(s).
- Unfounded: Proof exists that the accused was not involved in the incident or the incient did not occur.
- Exonerated: The incident occured, however, the accused action's we're justified, lawful or in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure.
- Withdrawn: The complainant freely and voluntarily withdraws the complaint or allegation. The matter will be dropped, thereafter.
Corrective Action for violations of Staff Guidelines, are as follows:
- Verbal Warning
- Remedial Training
- Written Reprimand
- Demotion (For Team Leaders and Admins)
- Suspension from Staff
- Termination or Removal from Staff
To report any member of Staff for Misconduct, Abuse or Corruption, please submit an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Discord Name:
- Supporting Evidence: