LAST REVISED: August 20, 2017
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are a standard feature of websites that allow us to store, small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our website. Cookie may be used to enable the functionality and services provided by our websites, and may be used for analytics and advertising purposes as described below. You may choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser or choosing the opt-out provided below. However, if you disable cookies on our websites, your experience on the website may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Essential cookies enable you to navigate the Site and to use its services and features. Without these absolutely necessary cookies, the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to and we may not be able to provide the Site or certain services or features.
- Preference cookies collect information about your choices and preferences, and allow us to remember language or other local settings and customize the Site accordingly.
Social Media Cookies
- Social media cookies collect information about social media usage. These cookies may be stored and accessed by Daybreak and/or third party websites that provide social media services, such as Facebook , Twitter , YouTube , or Google+ .
- We may use analytics cookies to collect information about your use of the Site and enable us to improve the way it works. Daybreak may set these cookies or they may be set by companies that help us with analytics, such as Google Analytics and Tealium . For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, help us record any difficulties you have with the Site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. This allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, rather than the usage of a single person. We use the information to analyse the Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information.
- Advertising cookies are set to display targeted promotions or advertisements based upon your interests on the Site or to manage our advertising. These cookies collect information about your activities on this and other sites to provide you targeted advertising. These cookies may be stored and accessed by Daybreak and/or our advertising partners. Below is a list of companies that may store or access information using advertising cookies on our Sites.